Sunday 6 March 2016

USE THIS LITTLE NIGERIAN WEIGHT LOSS TRICK TO STAY SLIM FOREVER



If you are anything like me you could get depressed when you don't "look good / slim enough" in the mirror.

Having 2 children I could beat myself up even after a few weeks of giving birth ignoring the fact that I have just produced a human being, carried the baby for 9 months etc.


I personally always get scared when I put on weight because someone once told me "make sure you stay slim for your husband...don't forget he married someone in size 10...he probably don't want a wife in size 20 "

This statement will always stay in my head because I really agree with it. But I love food though as much as my husband :)

Sorry to say but It also didn't help that my husband introduced me to the Nigerian cuisine because -even though I love all Nigerian dishes- it is full of carbohydrate and calories.

I have also tried working out more than I ate which did work while I was on maternity leave. But then I had to go back to work and I had very limited free time.

Today I don't want to give too much away from my health regime as I believe we all just need baby steps to start.








I think THE MOST IMPORTANT NIGERIAN WEIGHT LOSS TRICK TO STAY SLIM FOREVER is:



Whenever you eat something, make sure you eat at the right time!


This is simply because the same food in different times of the day can create different results. For example eating pounded yam and egusi at 12 noon will have a different result on your body than eating it at 11:00pm. That's because in the evening most of us don't have to go to work or run after kids anymore.

I had to introduce a "cut of time" in my diet which means after this hour I would not eat carbohydrate (bread, pasta, rice, potato etc.)...Depending on your lifestyle this cut of time should be 6-7 hours before going to bed.




Try this one little trick today and stay in shape forever. God bless.

Please follow me on TWITTER @whitenaijagirl

Please like & share my FACEBOOK page:
White Naija Girl


Please follow me on INSTAGRAM:
@officialwhitenaiijagirl


Please subscribe on YOUTUBE:
Official White Naija Girl

1 comment: